Australian Attractions clients
Australian Attractions has undertaken short-term project work for many organisations. Projects have ranged from simple product reviews for specific origin markets (eg Japan, China) through to complete business plans and strategies to increase market share from all international arrivals.
Our work is based on daily on-the-ground involvement in export tourism.
Past and present clients of our advisory work include:
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Canberra Convention Bureau
- A Maze'N Things
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory (Pannys)
- Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Murray’s Brewing Company, Port Stephens
- Newcastle Airport
- Opera Australia
- Philip Island, Victoria
- Royal Agricultural Society — Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Tank Stream Hotel, Sydney
- Taronga Zoo
- Sydney Helitours
- Tobruk Farm Sydney
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre
To ensure excellent results from our advisory work we draw, as needed, on a pool of expert colleagues.