Australian Attractions clients
Australian Attractions has undertaken short-term project work for many organisations. Projects have ranged from simple product reviews for specific origin markets (eg Japan, China) through to complete business plans and strategies to increase market share from all international arrivals.
Our work is based on daily on-the-ground involvement in export tourism.
Past and present clients of our advisory work include:
- Alloggio Hotels
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Royal Agricultural Society — Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Sydney Zoo
- BridgeClimb — Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Canberra Convention Bureau
- Scenic World Blue Mountains
- A Maze'N Things
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory (Pannys)
- Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Murray’s Brewing Company, Port Stephens
- Newcastle Airport
- Opera Australia
- Sydney Helitours
- Tank Stream Hotel, Sydney
- Taronga Zoo
- Tobruk Farm Sydney
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre
To ensure excellent results from our advisory work we draw, as needed, on a pool of expert colleagues.