Specialist advice and assistance for inbound tourism
China is Australia’s top inbound tourism market, with 1.4 million arrivals in the year ending Dec 2017. How is your business placed to look after these new visitors?
Learn more about how Australian Attractions has recognised this trend and worked with clients to position them for it. And contact us for assistance in marketing your tourism products to China.
Australian Attractions Pty Ltd is a Sydney and Melbourne based company providing specialist inbound tourism counsel and assistance to:
- companies too small to be able to justify their own inbound tourism operations
- large companies whose activities do not support specialist inbound personnel of the requisite level of specialisation, contacts or expertise
- companies requiring consultancy on a project basis in the tourist attraction/export tourism sector.
The major advantages of engaging Australian Attractions are:
- Your inbound tourism budget will achieve far better results.
- Monthly GST tax invoice
- No ‘on cost’ of payroll, superannuation, holiday pay etc.